Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Too Cool For School

B is for BEE!

It's already 7 weeks into this semester and I just want it to end already! So far I am only making all B's in each class, I'm not complaining, I actually like that better than an A. I love all my classes but my god, homework is just the bane to my existence, I never have any motivation to do homework after school. Everything I get home I just want to sleeeeeeppp then eat. That's all I do, sleep and eat, repeat. But I must say, this semester of school has got to be my favorite, not only have I have the best professors, I've meet some super awesome new people at school. I know it sounds childish, but meeting new people always makes me feel.... idk, happy, lol. Corny, weird, stupid, or however it sounds, I just love to make new friends and seeing people faces. I can't not one day go without any social interaction (extrovert, if you can't tell :D, yay to me lol). 

Aside from the classes, today seemed to be my lucky day! I ran into Kim, one of my best friends who I managed to sweet talk into taking photos for me. (I have yet to find a photographer at a cost friendly price, especially for a struggling college student. Damn, I need a job, but no one wants me </3) So as always, I am currently using my i-Phone to take my photos, the quality is nothing to be wowwed about nor is it the best, but its the only thing I have to work with. Poor me. I need to go ask around and be more productive. Funny, I never have money to spend for the majority of things, but I always have money when it comes to purchasing clothing and related items. I know it makes no sense, but it happens. Must be the work of god or something all related. 

So as I was taking my photos, there were students walking by and I tell you, it is so awkward to do any sort of poses, most of what I took today came out looking awkward (you'll see below soon). But I have to thank Kimmy so much, I lalalalalalala loveeeeeee you! From Gotham City to here (Gotham City is fictional so it's equivalent to like infinity, at least to me it is.) I felt as if I've been cheated today! I never knew Kim could take photos, she took some pretty darn good photos or at least to my standard! It was all just a perfect day, minus the chilly weather, I'm a spring baby so I live in the 77 degrees warm weather, that is where I thrive. Once again, thank you so much Kim! She's suppose to be making me jewelry as a side business soon, can't wait until she gives me some of her craft pieces or is that consider a sponsorship? Since I am going to promote her business. 

Anyways, many have complemented me on my style today, I felt so cute and flattered inside (vain me). So here are the photos, enjoy guys. :)












Top- Button up and Cadigan from Forever 21 & Peacoat from Macy's // Bottoms- Wet Seal Black Skinnies // Hair Band- Forever 21 Blue and White Flexible Hair Bow // Shoes- Forever 21 Loafers

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit!

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win a blogpresentation: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2015/03/the-best-of-blogs-april-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. <3

      Okay, thank you so much once again, for letting me know :)

      Delete
  2. situs poker online terpercaya, dewa poker, texas poker, poker club,judi bola online,poker online indonesia, daftar situs poker online indonesia
    poker 88,situs poker online indonesia uang asli,situs poker online terpercaya, dewa poker, texas poker, poker club,poker online indonesia
    nice post....
    article yang menarik untuk dibaca dan bermanfaat...
    maju terus sob,,,
    kunjungi blog saya juga ya sob, http://chaniaj.blogspot.com
    dan kunjungi juga situs kesayangan kami http://www.oliviaclub.com/oliviaclub/index.php
    link alternatif http://www.oliviaclub.net/oliviaclub/index.php
    oliviaclub poker online uang asli indonesia terbaik dan terpercaya
    Poker Indonesia, Indonesia Poker, Poker Online Indonesia
    yuk,,buruan gabung,,ada bonus nya lho,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bag, i love the smart school look
    i am following your blog by gf please follow back . thank you
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do and thank you so much ♥
      :) you are too kind

      Delete
  4. nice preppy look! love it

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win a blogpresentation: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2015/05/the-best-of-blogs-june-15.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com